Friday 7 September 2007

Ola nearly has a new home

I jumped around my house for a while when I got the phone call to say that Pastor Hassan wanted to take Ola into his orphanage.

This is the best orphanage and most Christ led home, I had been to here in SL, so I thought I'd just ask (even though Ola is younger than all the other children by a fair way, would be the only disabled kid, and the home was already full).

The same day the Pastor sent down his Social Workers to check out the situation. They came back agreeing this loving little boy needed to get out of there! They contacted the hospital administration and the Ministry of Social Welfare, have already submitted the paper work and meet on Monday to discuss. I've only been in the background which is great so not to be getting involved in 'white man prices' being asked – just to see what they can get out of it.
God is smiling on Ola, and when I whispered in his ear the news when I was there the next day, I'm sure he knows something is happening. Again he melted into my arms for a cuddle. He has a chest infection too at the moment – another reason why he should be being picked up and moved into different positions.

I praise God for this quick answering of prayers, it is amazing too that the orphanage are going to employ another lady to work with Ola one on one while the older children will also be involved when not at school. I'm so happy at this real answer to prayer for Ola to get the real Christ-like loving family that he's never had and so desperately needs.

Thanks for all your prayer – now remember to give God all the glory.

If you could also pray for the paperwork to go through as fast as possible.

I'll post a photo of Ola as soon as I can, but for now it's not appropriate to take a camera into a government hospital! Maybe when he gets to him new home!

No comments: