Monday 17 March 2008

A few funnies...

Been a bit sick recently
But did see some wild monkeys on the side of the road on saturday
And spent a lovely chilled day at the beach.
After church I spent a trying 4 hours or so with our kerosine fridge - didnt get it working properly, then my house mate came along and finally got it going (after I'd done all the hard work!)
Was up at various points last night visiting the sick bowl but only in SL would you also have to fetch water from another bucket to flush the puke down the toilet and kill a cochroach who had witnessed a dreadful scene minutes earlier, and all by candel light!! Oh the joys!

I was amused tonight though by a friend who relayed a story of how she's gone to pay her electricity bill, only for the National Power Authority office to have a blackout, switch to generator, then that break, back to National power, only for that to be turned off again!!! All to pay 10,000le (like £2)!! Well at least we know they have their fair share of 'lack of power' problems as everyone else in the country, but of all places you'd think they'd have it sorted!!

So I'm off to bed now, but hope everyone has a peaceful and meaningful Easter.
Jesus died for all our sin, then he rose again to give us life in all it's fullness.
We can only have hope through FAITH alone in CHRIST alone (as my Pastor here says a lot)

P.S I've not seen a single Easter Egg here - but Mum has promised me she'll get me one in the sales after Easter and save it for me!!

1 comment:

Sandra's Latest... said...

rumor has it esther brought some easter eggs for me. supposedly at my mom's place. i'll find out and we can share them!! YUM.

PS: I checked out your motigo..some of same people checking our sites i think...same country and network on my list last night!