Wednesday 10 October 2007

WELCOME TO BERTIE!




My new car arrived! Isn't he handsome?
It has been some time in organising paper work, but nothing happens quickly in SL. Patience is a good thing to learn and I felt all along that this was the one God wanted me to have, so didnt get at all stressed that is was taking too long, been too busy anyway. God had it in hand and now He has entrusted it in my hands.
Thank you to all who have contributed money and prayers towards it, my work will hopefully be much more efficient and less exhausting now, not to mention safer moving around. Such a blessing to be thankful for.
The previous owner called it Gertrude, however my cars have always been guys - (Sharky and Rusty Amos), more protective i like to think! So I have given this lovely green Landrover Defender a sex change and called him Bertie. Gert / Bert, it's kind of close.
Very excited about getting aroud in him, but also need much bravery and confidence in tackling not only bad roads, but also very bad drivers.
As they say here I'll have to 'very be careful.'

No comments: