Tuesday 14 August 2007

Ever had your nose picked by somebody else??

Ok, so the truth be told - even though I blush a little telling....
I was innocently having a drink with a friend this afternoon, who had just accompanied me on a 3 hour walk up and down and round and round a mountain (ok, maybe hill, but it was HOT!), in search of 3 patients (only found 1)

anyway, back to the story,

when they said 'hang on just a minute, you've got something.........
.....................................'
as they loomed toward me with a pointing finger......
before i knew it THEY HAD THEIR FINGER UP MY NOSE getting out the offending bogey!!! Presumably from all the heavy breathing in of dust and dirty as i coped with our little trek!
I was so embarrassed, but they were not at all,
our conversation continued on as if nothing had even happened!

it's made me laugh since though!
can you imagine??

2 comments:

SalfordScally said...

Oooo, that's so cringy that its funny! Ah well, chalk that one up to experience and move on (preferably with a hankerchief with you at all times) :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.