Monday 16 July 2007

My New Home

So here are a few photos of my new home:



1. This is the view from our balcony, the town in the distance over the bridge is Aberdeen, where I work with MercyShips on a Friday.






2. Can you see the beach, this is our 'local'! You can also see in the foreground how we collect the rain water from our gutters.






3. The outside of the house (and 2 of my housemates)



4. My bedroom (although will be getting a lighter, more airy room once another house mate Emily has left this week – I'd rather she stayed though we've been getting on really well)



5. Our kitchen



6. The steep unmade hill that has to be walked to get to the main road – even more fun to drive!



7. William our Day Guard, great guy, on the whole very helpful!



8. Frodo – our annoying but effective guard dog. Still needs a little training, I'm trying!



Hope that gives you some idea of where I'm living.
X x X

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey vez my lovely bud, great to see your photos- can picture you all more clearly now! missing you biggest hugs x x x C