Tuesday 23 June 2009

Feeling sorry for myself...

After a little Ultimate Frisbee collision I've ended up with a very bruised and swollen elbow. Not thinking it was too bad, I did drive the next day, but soon realised it was a mistake.

(the photos really do not to it justice!!)

Headed to Emergency Hospital the next morning, and although I had a fair wait, finally got the xray which confirmed no obvious break.

Have to say though, a week down the line I'm still hurting, can't put much force through it and some movements are still restricted. I'm trying to be good and rest it as much as possible. But having spent one day in the sling, it really did attract even more attention than normal, now I don't wear it any longer, but I am trying to protect it as much as possible.

Lets hope for a speedy recovery or I will be heading to the nearest NHS when I get back to UK!!

1 comment:

SalfordScally said...

Oh dear! what are we gonna do with you?
Hope it gets better soon.
Big hugs