Tuesday 18 May 2010

~Enable the Children~ BLOGGING...

For the past few months, most of you will know that I have been settling back to life in the UK, while the work of ~Enable the Children~ has continued in Sierra Leone.

My exciting news is that a few weeks ago the lovely Rob proposed to me and I said yes! So we're now happily engaged and looking forward to the rest of our lives together. Wedding planning should be a doddle after trying to organise a project in Sierra Leone, but I'll let you know if that is the case after October, by which point we should hopefully be married!

Sarah, however, has been faithfully plodding along in the heat and now rains with Abu in Sierra Leone, visiting our families and working with our disabled children.

Till now, this blog has been a personal blog, mostly updating supporters with the news from Sierra Leone. Now that I have returned to the UK, I have decided that the blog will become a news update place for ~Enable the Children~. Sarah's newsletters from Sierra Leone will be posted here, as well as any news from ~Enable the Children~ generally.

I have back posted Sarah's newsletters from




So have a read

and

continue to watch this space for all ~Enable the children~ updates.


Thank you for your support. If there is any other info you would like to contact me about or you are interested in supporting us further, please do not hesitate to email me vez@junglephysio.co.uk

No comments: