Tuesday 10 March 2009

People often ask where my office is....

I'm often asked where my office is or where people can find or contact me....
it's a bit hard to give them a definate.....

Abu and are are found...
scaling mountains,
trekking though grasses,
dodging traffic,
ducking under corrugated iron roofs,
turning corners,
scrambling into ravines,
jumping rivers....
you name it, where-ever the families live,
that is where you will find us!!
Though I have to say with temperatures reaching the 30's daily, walking around or in a very hot car, and little shade to be had, sometimes I get to the patients house looking like this:

This particular patient was off with her mum getting water so I took a well needed bit of shut eye...Abu thought it be very funny to 'snap' me!!

1 comment:

SalfordScally said...

Brilliant - reading about your 'office' whilst sat in mine! Think mine is a bit easier to cope with, even if i get fed up with it occasionally.
:-)