So finally the time has come for me to head off to Sierra Leone again – flying tomorrow, yippee! It seems I've been planning this day for ages, and now it is here and I'm all a mix up of excitement and nervousness. I know I've made the right choice, but the practicalities are starting to build up as complications.
So this is why I thought I'd email my army of pray-ers!
Could I please ask you to pray:
- For my safety and security in-country, especially as I will be travelling around a lot, meeting people – some who I don't yet know, and in finding suitable longer term accommodation.
- For God to reveal to me exactly how, where and with who to do my physio work. I
know He has some special children who I need to work with, ask God to help
me find them.
- For opportunity and clarity – in sharing Jesus uncompromisingly in every situation.
- For a clear way through the red tape of work permits, residents permits and visa's – this is a BIGIE and I've only got a month to sort it out!
- For the government in SL – there will be a big election in July, pray for peace and justice.
- That I feel at home in SL again, adjusting well to culture, climate and people, and not be missing friends and family too much.
“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news on the mountains,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation.”
Isaiah 52 : 7, and Romans 10 : 15
love and good byes